This is my top 10 reasons why you should consider visiting Cebu Philippines.
1. Beach Resorts of Bantayan, Malapascua, Moalboal, Camotes, and Mactan are world Class.
2. Eco Resorts of Cebu like Bojo River, Danasan Park, and Lake Danao has amazing sceneries.
3. Food like Adobo, Humba, Mangos and Dried fish beats all others.
4. Cost of Living is very cheap. Minimum wage is around 327php so transportation would be very cheap and also the consumer goods.
5. Nighlife – Party all night and getting drunk daily is possible. Visit Mango Square and you’l find yourself plenty to have fun with.
7. Transportation – You can ride a Jeepney to go around the city for only 8 – 15 pesos. Taxi are everywhere for minimum mark up of 40 pesos and 2.50 pesos per drop.
8. Churches and Shrines – Cebu has plenty of historical landarks like Churches and Shrines from North to South. Most commonly visited church is the Minor Basilica del Santo Nino.
9. People – All smiles and willing to help to the fullest.
10. Learn English – There are plenty of organizations willing to teach you how to speak perfect english. This is the reason why Koreans are flocking in the City.
To know more and to see more photos please visit www.iamafrustratedblogger.com